Thursday, March 24, 2011

Starbuzz: Blue Mist + Safari Melon Dew

I came into one my favorite local hookah bars here in San Antonio; Bubblehead Tea to smoke a bowl of a new mix they told me about that Starbuzz is getting ready to release in a while called blue melon I want to say, so I went ahead and ordered a bowl and i must say this is probably one of the most mellow flavor combinations ive had in a good long while, and is something I will defiantly be ordering again in the very near future. So lets get onto this review shall we?

Scent: I was only able to smell the Blue Mist tin alone, but it smells like blueberry and mint in a sense, im trying to be as accurate as possible with this, so bare with me. The Safari Melon Dew, however I have had the pleasure of smoking at Narras hookah cafe, and it smells just like a honeydew melon if you will.

Cut: Starbuzz shisha will always have that long, strain-like, cut weve all come to know and love.

Flavor/Harshness: The flavor of this combination is unlike anything ive ever smoked to be honest. Its just mellow, and relaxing what more can I say? its defiantly a complete opposite to the Fuzzy Lemonade I reviewed previously and as far as it being harsh on the throat or lungs? at first it does tend to tickle the throat, but after about 10-15 minutes that sensation subsides and youre able to enjoy it pretty well.

Rating: For this amazing flavor combination, im going to give it a 8.5+, I was just blown away by the quality of not only flavor, but smoke clouds as well. It gave me a small head buzz, and that all I really wanted for todays smoke session, nothing too powerful, nothing to weak, something just right and thats what I found.

Happy smoking.

1 comment: